Enterprise-class Monitoring Solutions
From huge data centers to critical IT services – monitor and manage all your servers, applications and systems at one glance!Learn more
- openITCOCKPIT creates transparency through comprehensive monitoring
- openITCOCKPIT makes open source monitoring enterprise-suitable
- openITCOCKPIT reduces IT expenses and provides interfaces for automation
- openITCOCKPIT makes Nagios/Naemon easy to use
Runs on Debian based Linux distribution with the widely spread and proved standard components like PHP, MySQL and Nginx. We recommend Naemon as monitoring engine from openITCOCKPIT 3. Nagios 4 is still supported.
Combines the power of the Community Edition with professional support and feature extensions through Enterprise add-ons such as automatic reporting and multi-client capability.
The stable and easy-to-implement Community Edition is the result of a strict development process. It is available for free usage and distribution.
The traditional allocation between monitoring, reporting and configuration has run out. Now, users see immediately after an "export" of the configuration to Naemon / Nagios the status of monitored hosts and services in the frontend and can directly edit them.
An absolutely unique feature of openITCOCKPIT is its ability to configure Nagios, Naemon and other Nagios forks through an intelligent interface and to furnish it with business functionalities.
Enterprise Scale Monitoring
openITCOCKPIT's greatest strength is the monitoring of very large system environments. Up to 1 mio. checks of locally and geo-redundantly distributed master systems can be filled with performance data, correlated and are then displayed.
Data Center Automation
openITCOCKPIT integrates seamlessly in your data center processes. An open RESTful API allows connections to ticket systems, CMDB, configuration management, cloud platforms and SAP.
From professionals for Professionals
Global monitoring of your entire IT. Powerful features such as event correlation or cluster capacity are available under an easy to use web interface. Experienced administrators will be relieved by using existing host and service templates. A REST API enables convenient Nagios / Naemon configurations.
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/solutions/use-openitcockpit-for.html">Informative Dashboards</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/solutions/use-openitcockpit-for.html">Automated Reports</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/editions/enterprise-edition.html#c822">Distributed Monitoring</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/editions/enterprise-edition.html#c821">SLA-Reporting and -Monitoring</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/solutions/use-openitcockpit-for.html#c902">SAP-Monitoring</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/solutions/use-openitcockpit-for.html#c905">End-2-End-Monitoring</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/editions/enterprise-edition.html#c829">ITSM-Stack Connector</a>
- <a href="http://www.openitcockpit.com/en/solutions/use-openitcockpit-for.html#c906">Large-scale Monitoring</a>